Welcome to the Association of Cameroonian Nurse Anesthetists in America, Inc (ACNAA). We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that serves as the leading resource for providing effective inter-professional networking among Cameroonian CRNAs and our related partners.
We strive to enhance a robust network of Cameroonian CRNAs in the society, and to share ideas, advance careers, elevate and empower each other, socialize, support CRNAs and impact society through community projects.
ACNAA aims to nurture a new generation of upcoming CRNAs, and help develop leadership qualities and capabilities through action, workshops, and volunteerism.
“Our mission is to save lives and improve anesthesia outcomes through healthcare relief missions and education.”
To save lives and improve anesthesia outcomes through healthcare relief missions and education. To nurture a robust network of Cameroonian CRNA in the society, share ideas, advance careers, elevate and empower each other, socialize, support SRNAs, and impact society through community projects.
To be the most trusted name in the community.
Our Core Values
- INTERGITY: Living up to high ethical standards and always striving for accurateness
- EXCELLENCE: Delivering high quality of self, and seeking continuous improvement
- TEAMWORK: We achieve more by working together
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Taking personal responsibility for one’s own actions is a must
- LEADERSHIP: We develop leadership capabilities through our action platforms
- RESPECT: Self-respect and respecting others regardless of differences and treating others with dignity, empathy and compassion